Trustworthy Auto Repair Shop in Colfax, CA
Our auto service shop in Colfax, CA, has highly trained mechanics and the latest diagnostic equipment. We are also very proud that our customer service is second to none. No matter what kind of car you have or what brand it is, Auburn Auto Doctors can get it back on the road in great shape. No matter if you drive a hybrid or a classic muscle car, our team has the skills and knowledge to bring your car back to its original performance. Our mechanics know everything there is to know about auto repair.
Common Car Issues Everyone Faces
Can’t figure out what’s wrong with your car or truck? When you bring your car to our trained mechanics in Colfax, CA, they will help you figure out what’s wrong and how to fix it.
- The engine light is on. The check engine light could be on because of a broken oxygen sensor or a clogged catalytic converter, among other things. If you see this light, please bring your car in right away so we can check it out and find out what’s wrong as soon as possible to keep you safe.
- Tire Problems. A flat tire, slow leak, bald tread, or any other tire problem is always bad timing. If your tires have a problem, our experts will find it quickly and fix it for a low price so you can get back on the road.
- Poor brakes. One of the most common problems with cars is that the brakes don’t work right. This can be dangerous if the brake fluid leaks or the brake pads wear out. If you bring your car in, we’ll look it over for wear and tear and fix anything we find.
- Issues with the transmission. Even though it is notoriously hard to figure out what’s wrong with transmissions, our experienced mechanics will use their expertise to find and fix the problem. Common transmission problems include a gear that slips, a leak in the transmission fluid, or a problem with the electrics.
- Powertrain malfunctions. This includes any problems with the engine, transmission, axles, or driveshaft – any of which can cause the engine to overheat. This repair will depend greatly on what vehicle you’re driving. Our staff will have no problem finding what’s wrong with the powertrain and fixing it.
- Electrical system malfunctions. Electrical issues could be caused by anything from a corroded wire to a broken alternator. Our experts use cutting-edge diagnostic tools to quickly determine where the problem is coming from and how to fix it.
- Exhaust system malfunctions. Repairing and maintaining exhaust systems can be tricky, but our team is up to the task. They can quickly check and replace any part of the exhaust system, from the catalytic converters to the mufflers.
Why Regular Car Maintenance Matters
Preventive maintenance can help you avoid a lot of the problems we’ve talked about so far. Car maintenance is important, so Auburn Auto Doctors in Colfax, CA, offers services like oil changes, cleaning of the fuel injectors, tire rotations, and more. By taking care of your car regularly, you can save money on repairs and new parts over time.
Auburn Auto Doctors – Mechanics You Can Trust!
Auburn Auto Doctors can help you if your car is giving you trouble or if it’s just time for regular maintenance. If you need auto repair in Colfax, CA, you won’t find better service anywhere else, and we’re sure you’ll agree after you try us. Please contact us as soon as possible so we can set up a meeting. Call us today at (530) 852-0330 to schedule an appointment and let us get your car running like new again.