Trusted Auto Repair Services in Applegate, CA
Our auto repair shop in Applegate, CA, is fully stocked with the latest diagnostic equipment and staffed with experienced, certified technicians. We are also proud to offer top-notch customer service that is second to none. At Auburn Auto Doctors, we provide dependable auto repair services for all makes and models of cars and trucks. Whether you own a hybrid or a classic muscle car, our team has the training and expertise necessary to get your vehicle running like new again. Our technicians specialize in engine repair, brake service, transmission repair, and much more!
Common Vehicle Problems
Not sure what’s wrong with your car or truck? Our certified technicians can assist with diagnosing and resolving a wide variety of common vehicle problems, including:
- Check engine light issues – this can indicate a variety of issues, including engine malfunctions, a clogged catalytic converter, or even an oxygen sensor issue. It’s important for your safety that you bring your vehicle in as soon as you see this light so our team can run diagnostics to find the issue.
- Tire issues – flat tires, slow leaks, bald treads, and other tire issues can happen at any time. Our technicians can quickly spot the source of the problem and make sure your vehicle is safe to drive on the road quickly and affordably.
- Brake fluid leaks and worn brake pads – brakes are one of the most common vehicle problems and can be dangerous if left unchecked. Bring your vehicle in, and our technicians will inspect it for signs of wear and take the necessary steps to repair them.
- Transmission problems – transmissions can be hard to diagnose, but our technicians have years of experience and use the latest diagnostic equipment to identify issues early and get them fixed quickly. Typical transmission problems include a slipping gear, transmission fluid leaks, or electrical problems.
- Powertrain malfunctions – powertrain problems are any issue related to your engine, transmission, axles, or driveshaft and can cause your components to overheat. This can vary greatly depending on the type of vehicle you have. Our team can diagnose and repair powertrain issues quickly and efficiently.
- Electrical system malfunction – electrical system malfunctions can range from a faulty alternator to corrosion on wiring. Our technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment to determine exactly what is wrong and quickly repair it.
- Exhaust system repairs – exhaust system repairs can be complicated, but our technicians have the skills necessary to get the job done right. From replacing catalytic converters to mufflers, our team can quickly identify and diagnose the issue and replace any faulty parts.
Many of the issues listed above can be avoided with routine maintenance. At Auburn Auto Doctors, we offer a variety of preventative vehicle maintenance services in Applegate, CA, including oil changes, fuel injector cleaning, tire rotations, and more. Regular maintenance can help you save money in the long run by preventing major repairs and extending the lifespan of your vehicle.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
If your vehicle is having problems or it’s time for regular maintenance, the team at Auburn Auto Doctors is here to help. Our auto repair services in Applegate, CA, are unmatched, and we are committed to providing you with a quality experience every time! Call us today at (530) 852-0330 to schedule an appointment.